Thank you for your swatch request. We'll send your requested swatches as soon as possible, and free of charge!
At A Glance:
The mid-century inspired Spencer Sofa takes many of the styling cues made famous by designers like Florence Knoll and places them seamlessly within our modern context. The Spencer Sofa features classic blind-tufted seat and back cushion upholstery with a stainless steel inset base for a subtle change of pace from the design norm. Spencer comfortably fits 3 and is perfect for social gatherings.
What's To Like:
- When we hear the name "Spencer," we think "dependable, good-looking, and well-informed." That's a good way to describe the Spencer Sofa. It's awfully sturdy, and has looks to die for. We're not sure where the "well-informed" part fits in.
- Here's a modern sofa that will work well in almost any setting, and with almost any kind of decor around it. You want flexible? Here it is.
What's Not to Like:
The only downside of the Spencer Sofa is its price. This kind of well-designed quality isn't cheap.
The Bottom Line:
The Spencer Sofa from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Dimensions: 31" h x 84" w x 34" d
- Mid-Century Modern style
- Hardwood frame is constructed with FSC Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Steel base is recessed from the sides for a "floating" look Frame and cushions have piping along edges
- Two square bolster pillows included for good looks and comfort
- Stress-tested joints
- Non-marking leveler feet on the bottom of the legs
- Coordinate with the matching Spencer Lounge Chair or Spencer Loft Bisectional Sofa
See all product information and details here.