Aimee Wilder Blooms Runner
At A Glance:
Like that one piece of art that makes sense of your entire outlook on life, the Aimee Wilder Blooms Runner is a brilliant transition from one space to another within your homes's decor. Strikingly patterned and hand-tufted from 100 percent New Zealand wool, the Aimee Wilder runner is composed of a bright, graphically interesting floral pattern. And don't forget the color!
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about "pulling a room together," and the Aimee Wilder Blooms Runner is a great example of a rug that helps you do just that. It's like having a personal style consultant.
- Patterned rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the look of the entire home's materials, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality runner.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for a lesser runner, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like bold rugs, well, this is a bold rug.
The Bottom Line:
Every time you walk down that hallway, you'll love the rug under your feet. The Surya Aimee Wilder Blooms Runner is a showpiece rug with plenty of visual interest.
- Overall: 2'6" x 8'
- 100 percent New Zealand wool
- Hand tufted (plush)
- Made in India
- Available in a variety of colors