At A Glance:
With the appearance of large ropes laid side by side and steamrolled (how's that for a mental picture?), the Anchorage Rug has a distinctly nautical character. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this uniquely textured shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Anchorage Rug is available in four Pantone colors.
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about adding texture to your space, and the Anchorage Rug is a great example of a rug that helps you achieve that look. It's like your living room becomes a dockside retreat.
- Deep piled but not overly long or shaggy, this woven rug maintains a clean appearance while still adding the texture you need.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like textured rugs, well, this is a textured rug.
The Bottom Line:
Whether you've got furniture near it or on it or nowhere close to it, this is a rug that with staying power. The Surya Anchorage Rug is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs come in your choice of size:
5' x 8'
8' x 11'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Comes in your choice of four Pantone colors