Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Modern and functional, this sleek credenza stands on a sturdy, linear stainless steel base. Four doors with recessed handles conceal adjustable shelves, and add balance to the minimalist look of the Annex Credenza.
What's To Like:
- With modern design, you don't want it to be distracting - but you do want it to be beautifully appointed and well-balanced. Annex achieves that goal.
- Great as a low buffet or just as a storage credenza, since it has just the right kind of flexibility inside.
- Recessed handles won't snag on your clothing as you walk past.
What's Not to Like:
You could get a cheaper credenza - but it probably wouldn't be as beautiful. Still, Annex is expensive.
The Bottom Line:
Previously called The Bathurst series, the Annex series of cabinets by Gus have been re-designed and re-named, and we think the result is pretty sweet. Clean lines and rich veneer make this credenza a solid bet.
- Overall: 24" h x 72" w x 18" d
- Rich walnut veneer adds luxury
- Stainless steel base for stability and beautiful contrast that is polished to a brushed finish
- Self-closing doors
- 2 adjustable shelves - 1 per side
- 4 self closing doors with adjustable European-style hinges
- 5 leveler feet which allow this credenza to work on uneven or angled floors
- Adjustable middle leg for additional support
- Walnut veneer on engineered wood substrate prevents warping and maintains structural integrity over time
Materials & Measurements
- Walnut veneer on Engineered wood substrate
- Stainless Steel Base - 1" square steel tubing with mitered corners
- Base is polished to a brushed finish
- Plastic feet to prevent floor damage
- 45 degree angle pull opening on all drawers and doors
Overall: 24" h x 72" w x 18" d
The Annex Credenza has two interior spaces that are 16.5" h x 34.5" w each, with an adjustable shelf to split up each space horizontally.
About The Manufacturer
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Plenty of storage
- Soft Closing Doors
- Unique Credenza
- Surface Scratches Easily
- Large Rooms
- Perfect For Large Tv
Comments about Gus Modern Annex Credenza:
We purchased this credenza to go under a large TV between two windows. It is perfect! It's low but has plenty of storage. We are doubling it up as a dresser for our college son who doesn't have too much at home. The wood is beautiful, understated and goes with our wood floors and other wood pieces in the room. The metal is soft, not too shiny. I was able to get this Gus Modern piece at a sale price that I felt was reasonable and I feel that I got my money's worth.
Service and delivery comments:
Customer service was fantastic! Our original credenza was damaged in shipping. Smart offered to pay for a repair or to replace the piece. We opted for the replacement. The CSR was polite, efficient and responsive. I would definitely purchase from Smart Furniture again!
- I Am A:
- Family Older Kids
- Good quality
- Conference Room
- Dining room
- Living Room
- Medium Rooms
Comments about Gus Modern Annex Credenza:
I was delighted to find this piece online. It was just what our office conference room needed. Great as a buffet or a sideboard. We are planning to use it for storage as well as a place to put out the food/coffee.
They can provide you with a sample swatch if needed.
It took about 10 days to get to us.
We love it!
- I Am A:
- Single Female
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping rate: 5 percent of merchandise value
- Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
- In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Hi, Where is this credenza made?Asked on 11/2/2014 by Patty from Brooklyn
A:The Annex Credenza is made in China, and because of that, it is ready to be shipped out quickly - no waiting around for custom orders!Answered on 11/3/2014 by Karen G. from Smart Furniture
Q:Are there any openings in the back of the unit for wires? ThxAsked on 7/14/2014 by Steve from Los Angeles.
A:The Annex Credenza does not have openings in the back for wires, but the Annex Media Stand (https://www.smartfurniture.com/products/Annex-Media-Stand.html) has two circular cut-outs in back panel for cable management and measures 24" h x 60" w x 18" d.Answered on 7/15/2014 by Karen G. from Smart Furniture
Q:Could the annex credenza be directly mounted to the wall with the frame and legs removed I'm looking for something like this suspended and possibly longer.Asked on 10/2/2011 by Anonymous from Rockville, MD
A:Reply from the manufacturer: We do not recommend removing the base permanently and hanging it from the wall. The piece is fairly heavy and we would not recommend this. Check out the Skovby MODO pieces to wall mount, they might be perfect for you in walnut. (https://www.smartfurniture.com/skovby/modo-storage.html)Answered on 10/3/2011 by Melanie from Smart Furniture
Q:Could you tell me how tall the legs are so I know how much height is inside the credenza?
Thanks!Asked on 8/3/2011 by Anonymous from Wayne, PA
A:We can do one better. The opening (there are two openings, one on either side of the credenza) is 14.5 inches tall, yet the total height inside is 16.5 inches tall. Each opening has an adjustable shelf to split up the space and is 34.5 inches wide.Answered on 8/8/2011 by Melanie from Smart Furniture
All Gus Modern case goods come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.