Item #: TBH01-0540-622
- Dressers & Nightstands
- Nightstands Product/Dressers & Nightstands/Nightstands
- Beach House Captiva Nightstand by Tommy Bahama Home
Beach House Captiva Nightstand by Tommy Bahama Home
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Beach House Captiva Nightstand
by Tommy Bahama Home
At A Glance:
Complete an island-themed room decor with this gorgeous Beach House Captiva Nightstand. Fabulous detailing in beautiful materials reflect a tropical look with elegant sophistication.
- Overall Size: 28.75" h x 19.5" w x 19.5" d
- Casual style
- Constructed with select hardwoods and veneers
- Golden umber finish
- 1 drawer
- 1 drawer
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Crafted from select hardwoods, veneers and metal
Overall: 28.75" h x 19.5" w x 19.5" d
Weight: 49 lbs
About The Manufacturer
Because of its excellent quality and long pedigree, it is with great pleasure that we present Tommy Bahama Home indoor furniture. Tables, accent pieces, storage, beds, chairs, and even the occasional mirror make your home the epitome of comfort and style.
Shipping & Delivery
Case goods (non-upholstered items) are subject to a 1-year limited warranty, which guarantees the product to be defect-free for a term of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Upholstered Items are subject to the following warranties:
- Frame: Limited Lifetime Warranty, as long as it remains upholstered in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
- Spring System: Limited Lifetime Warranty, as long as it remains upholstered in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
- Cushions: Warranted against the abnormal loss of resiliency for 5 years from the date of purchase, as long as they are used under normal wear and normal conditions.
- Motion Mechanisms: Warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for 3 years from the date of purchase, as long as the product is used under normal wear and normal conditions. Motion Mechanisms include mechanisms for swivel chairs, swivel rockers, desk chairs, reclining chairs, and sleeper sofas.
- Fabric and Leather: Warranted against seam slippage, mis-weaves, breakdown, shrinkage, loss of nap, and dye transfer for 1 years from the date of purchase, as long as the product is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
- This warranty is voided if the product is modified or altered in any way after shipment.
- This warranty is voided if anything, including, but not limited to, a treatment of any nature, is applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened.
- This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse, or misuse - including, but not limited to inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt, air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed, commercial use, nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
- Because of the nature of the natural materials used, minor variations from piece to piece are not considered defects under the warranty.
- Stone and marble contain vein-lines, hairline fissures, pores, and color variations that are natural characteristics and are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Sunlight will cause wood, finishing materials, and fabrics to change color. These changes are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Extremes in temperature and humidity can cause both wood and finishing materials to shrink, swell, warp, split, and glue seams to fail. These damages are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Direct contact with rubber, some types of plastic materials, and/or petrochemical products may damage the finish. Such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty.
- Woven materials, including but not limited to wicker, sea grass, and other similar materials are comprised of individual strands that can move, causing unfinished areas to show under the strands or the finish to slightly peel where it bridges between strands. These characteristics are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Some photography may feature images of these products in an outdoor setting. This is for creative purposes only, as these products are not suitable for outdoor use. Damage due to exposure to outdoor elements is not considered a defect under this warranty.