Item #: TBO3230-960
Blue Olive Bar by Tommy Bahama Outdoor
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Blue Olive Bar
by Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living
At A Glance:
The Blue Olive Serving Bar is made from all-weather wicker and features a Weatherstone top that replicates the look and feel of natural slate. There are two drawers for storage, an open middle compartment that has three adjustable shelves and two locking doors that open to reveal two adjustable shelves each. Give your outdoor area a chic and contemporary feel with the Blue Olive Serving Bar.
- 35" h x 57" w x 18" d
- Weatherstone top
- Woven with all-weather wicker
- Contemporary designs with a distinctive herringbone weave in a sophisticated slate gray finish
- 2 locking doors
- 2 drawers
- 7 adjustable shelves
Materials & Measurements
Materials: All-Weather Wicker with Weatherstone Top
- Bar Top: 1.5" h x 65" w x 30" d
- Bar Base: 35" h x 57" w x 18" d
Weight: 279 pounds
About The Manufacturer
The picture is as good as it gets: you've got your tiki lamps, maybe a margarita or some sangria, and your feet up on a comfortably cushioned ottoman as you lie back on your Tommy Bahama outdoor lounge. If you close your eyes you'll imagine you're back in your living room on your recliner - you're that comfortable.
Because of its excellent quality and long pedigree, it is with great pleasure that we present Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living weatherproof patio furniture. Outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, bars, and an array of plush seating conspire to make your warmer months just as convenient in your back yard as in your living room.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Beautiful piece of outdoor furniture
Comments about Lexington Blue Olive Bar:
Love the bar. It has lots of storage. It came packaged well; but I had to undo it and buy tin snips to get it out of the wood crate. I also had to assemble it. It was a two man job due to its weight. It is very classy looking and won't show dust.
Shipping & Delivery
Subject to a 1-Year Warranty: Glass, Stone, and Weatherstone Tops, Fire Pits, Umbrellas and Umbrella Bases, and Component Parts (bolts, wheels, brackets, etc.).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
1. Products that are physically modified after shipment.
2. Damage from using solvents and chemicals on products.
3. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, or abuse of products.
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Natural variations in materials from piece to piece.
6. Vein-lines, fissures, pores, and color variations in stone and marble pieces are considered normal characteristics of the materials and are not covered.
7. Damage to natural stone tops as a result of not routinely re-sealing.
8. Damage to glass, stone, and Weatherstone tops as a result of mishandling or exposure to freezing temperatures.
9. Natural corrosion of aluminum over time as a result of exposure to salt air or sea spray.