Bolla Pop Shelf, 8 Cells
by Scale 1:1
designed by David Winston
At A Glance:
The Bolla Shelf with 8 Cells is part of the Bolla Pop Shelving collection, a modular storage system (and room divider). An amazing combination of geometry and physics, the Bolla Shelf is held together by inner panels. The panels coil in with compressive force to hold the table frame together without a single tool.
Eight storage compartments with metal shelf inserts hold books, magazines, and more.
Those of us who are eco-conscious will appreciate the Bolla Pop Shelf's use of recycled materials that have been Greenguard certified.
- Overall: 68" h x 48" w x 16" d
- Assembles easily with no tools
- Ultra-thin high-impact flexible plastic tubes
- Wood composite panels with Greenguard certified laminate
- Adjustable, re-positionable lightweight metal shelf inserts
- Made from recycled material
- Made in USA
- BOLLA Shelving is an award winner by the American Library Association as the most innovative design for shelving systems of 2013.