Item #: CP3CAL20
Catalina Laptop Desk by Copeland Furniture
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Catalina Laptop Desk
by Copeland Furniture
Combining the warmth of solid wood with the beautiful forms of mid-century modern design, the Catalina Laptop Desk gives you a beautiful laptop desk that will make any room more useful and attractive. You'll be able to keep your laptop on the slide-out desk surface without it getting in the way; just slide out to use, and slide it back in to make the entire desk just 18" deep. This desk is crafted from solid walnut, in two different finishes.
Catalina Laptop Desk features:
- 33.5" w x 18" d x 36" h
- Crafted in your choice of two solid walnut finishes
- Slide-out laptop desk surface
- 2 drawers with low-profile integrated handles
- Shallow drawer on top for miscellaneous storage
- File drawer on bottom stores two parallel rows of files from front to back
- One of the file rows can optionally be sized for legal-sized files
- Beautifully shaped legs accent the dresser's well-crafted shape
- Made to Order - it's your furniture from start to finish
- Made in the United States
*Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood, and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Materials & Measurements
33.5" w x 18" d x 36" h
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
About The Manufacturer
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Shipping & Delivery
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the desk drawers have storage for hanging files? And if yes, are the drawers lockable?Asked on 10/8/2012 by Allan from United States
Know the answer? Answer this question
A:The bottom drawer of the Catalina Laptop Desk is sized for hanging files. It actually takes two rows, side by side, running from the front to the back of the drawer. One of the two can be optionally set for legal sized files. The drawers are not lockable.Answered on 10/15/2012 by Karen G. from Smart Furniture
Do you have a question about this product?
All Copeland Furniture products are covered by a (nearly) unlimited Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
Any manufacturers defect that occurs during the entire time of the initial purchaser's use - even if the product has been discontinued.
What is not covered:
Damage that occurs because of use or mis-use and is not a result of a manufacturer's defect.
If it's defective, Copeland will fix it.