Coffee Table SM 220 by Skovby
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Coffee Table SM 220
At A Glance:
The SM 220 coffee table gives a tutorial on the linear form. With lines mimicking the SM 23 Dining Table, this low table features grooved legs and a squared-off top edge.
What's To Like:
- Designed to match the style of the SM 23 or SM 24 dining table you already own
- Visual interest abounds, notwithstanding this coffee table's simple, rectangular profile
- Need strength? The SM 220's country strong
What's Not to Like:
- If you need below-tabletop storage, choose another coffee table
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table
The Bottom Line:
This coffee table is a great choice for an open-looking living room, and matches well with your existing furniture. The SM 220 pairs wonderfully with living room furniture from nearly any Danish manufacturer.
- 39.4" w x 23.6" d x 17.3" h
- Square-edged top and legs
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- Sturdier than sturdy
The Skovby Coffee Table SM 220 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM220.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
39.4" w x 23.6" d x 17.3" h
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.