At A Glance:
For those who appreciate good design, the simplistic beauty and solid construction of the Martin Desk provide an extremely cost-effective solution that blends into any environment.
What's To Like:
If you really love straight lines and simplicity: this is your desk. No clutter, no distracting "design features," just a desk. Plus, it's solid as a rock. Steelcase makes 'em strong.
What's Not to Like:
Let's see ... the Martin Desk's legs will be difficult to attach if you don't have a drill. You can just use a screwdriver, if you have some serious oomph, but it'll be a task. (Note: we can't believe spellcheck recognized "oomph" as a word.)
The Bottom Line:
With a wide range of size choices, a whole bunch of laminates, and sturdy construction, the Martin Desk is the perfect choice for anyone who loves simple, reliable design. Will work well in offices, both home and workplace.
- Height: 27.325"
- Width: 48", 60", or 72" depending on selection
- Depth: 24" or 30"
- Laminate desk with square platinum post legs that provide ample leg room
- Adjustable glides to keep things level
- Powder-coated steel legs with pressurized laminate
- Fits nicely into any workplace or home office
- Uncluttered profile works with both traditional and contemporary interiors