Daisy Round End Table by Greenington
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Daisy Round End Table
Quaint, warm, and charming, the Daisy Round End Table features a smooth round top that's perfect for display. An exaggerated tall shape gives this side table a strong presence in the room. Crafted from Bamboo, this end table is durable and warmly colored.
A beautiful and eco-friendly piece of furniture, the Daisy Round End Table goes well with the Daisy Round Coffee Table.
Daisy Round End Table features:
- 22" h x 16" w x 16" d
- Vertical, height-accentuating design
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Materials & Measurements
Solid Bamboo plywood
22" h x 16" w x 16" d
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
Made to order - typically ships 2-3 weeks from the time the order is placed
Usually 1 week in transit
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
All Greenington products are covered by a six-month Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
- Any manufacturers defect that comes to light during the first six months of the initial purchaser's use
What is not covered:
- Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly
- Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional or accidental damage, damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, or exposure to the elements
- Defects occurring if care and maintenance instructions provided by Greenington are not followed
- Cosmetic damage
- Labor, assembly costs, or freight charges
- Furniture used in commercial settings or on a rental basis
- Furniture sold "as is" or on clearance
If your furniture is inherently defective within 6 months of purchase, Greenington will repair, replace or refund.