Delano Chair by Gus Modern
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
One of Gus' classic models, the Delano Chair features an architectural silhouette. This modern lounge chair's combination of blind-tufted leather seat and back cushions atop a square, stainless steel frame is hard to miss in any setting. The lack of a supporting column underneath the seat gives the appearance that the chair is floating.
What's To Like:
- Bold? Willing to take a chance? Then this is your chair. We love its square/angled design and "floating" seat.
- This chair is from the same vein that the Wassily Chair and MR Side Chair come from. Classic is as classic does, and the Delano Chair does classic.
- Steel frame will stand up to all the abuse you'll be (unintentionally) subjecting this chair to.
What's Not to Like:
For some, the metal frame's squared-off lines may be a stylistic miss. For others, that same mixture may be a hit. You know what they say about the eye of the beholder.
The Bottom Line:
The Delano Chair is a breath of fresh air in a sometimes stale design environment. Minimalist, simple, quality materials, comfortable ... Gus Modern has designed a great modern lounge chair.
- Overall dimensions: 25" h x 28" w x 30" d
- Stainless steel base and arms brushed to a polished finish
- Blind-tufted leather or fabric seat and back cushions
- Contains FSC-Certified, environmentally friendly wood components
- Plastic bumpers are on all four corners to prevent floor damage
- Available in cowhide as a made-to-order option
Materials & Measurements
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 25" h x 28" w x 30" d
Seat height: 16"
Seat depth: 19.5"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Standard Shipping Rate:
5% of the merchandise value
(within the Contiguous United States)
Service includes delivery of small, lightweight, well packaged items right to your door (or front lobby if you live in an apartment building). We use FedEx or UPS because they are the best in the business. Deliveries are generally made within 2-6 days from the time your order ships, and occur Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. This service does not come with a delivery appointment; however, real time tracking information is provided and can be used to monitor your order. We also insure every package to give you added piece of mind.
Inside Delivery: $100 per item
White Glove: $150 per item