No, sorry. No covers for the Eames Lounge that we know of but maybe the below leather care instructions will help.
– Vacuum or dust frequently with a clean, dry cloth.
– If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any mild soap with lukewarm water.
Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
Spots and spills
– Wipe excess liquid immediately with a clean cloth or sponge; let the leather air dry.
– If further cleaning is necessary, sponge the entire surface—seat, back, or chair arm—with lukewarm water.
– Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
Stubborn spots and stains
– Apply a mild, nonabrasive soap solution with a clean, wet sponge.
– Rinse well and let air dry.
Butter, oil, or grease
– Wipe the leather with a clean, dry cloth and let the remainder of the oil dissipate into the leather.
Do not apply water or try to wash a grease spot.
Do not use saddle soap, cleaning solvents, oils, furniture polishes, varnishes, abrasive cleaners, detergents,
or ammonia on leather; they will ruin the finish, causing it to become sticky and cracked.
If the stain remains, contact a professional cleaner.
If large areas are soiled, contact a professional cleaning firm.
Answered on 12/29/2012 by Melanie from Smart Furniture