Ellipse Dining Table SM 17
At A Glance:
The SM 17 Dining Table is medium sized, for starters. But when you need a bigger table (say, for Thanksgiving or a family get-together), it opens up to seat 12 people with no fuss and very little effort. This is one extendable dining table that doesn't make you work to extend it.
What's To Like:
- Synchronous pull-out system makes it easy to open the table; both sides move at once
- Two leaves are stored under the tabletop, so you don't have to find another storage space for them
- Extends from 6 to 10 seats - it's got incredible size range
- Upside-down T-shaped legs provide stability without taking up too much space
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive, y'all - but remember that you're getting a great big table in small package
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table unless it's protected
The Bottom Line:
The SM 17 dining table is a great choice for any home that intends to entertain and have small meals alike. It's easy to extend, easy to pack up, and easy on the eyes. That's called a trifecta.
- 65"-100" w x 39" d x 29" h
- Oval top with rounded edge
- Seats 6 to 10 people
- Your choice of wood veneer or solid wood
- 2 leaves store under tabletop
The Skovby Ellipse Dining Table SM 17 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM17.