Surya Fargo Rug
by Surya Rug
At A Glance:
With the appearance of large ropes laid side by side and steamrolled (how's that for a mental picture?), the Fargo Rug is packed full of qualtity workmanship and can easily enhance any decor style. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this flattened-shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Fargo Rug is available in a broad range of 16 colors.
What's To Like:
- If you're looking for a chameleon rug with the ability to match your decor without overwhelming it, this is your rug - unless you choose one of the brighter colors. In that case, you're looking to make a statement and you can bet the Fargo Rug will make it.
- Textured rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the textures around them, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like textured rugs, well, this is a textured rug.
The Bottom Line:
Whether you've got furniture near it or on it or nowhere close to it, this is a rug that with staying power. The Fargo Rug by Surya is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs come in your choice of size:
5' x 8'
8' x 10'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Comes in your choice of a wide variety of striking colors