Surya Flagstone Entry Mat
by Surya Rug
At A Glance:
Like the crooked, weather-beaten flagstones of a country manor or a city courtyard, the Flagstone Entry Mat is made up of jutting, angle-cut "stones." Made of 100 percent hand-woven thick-piled New Zealand felted wool, this thick shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Flagstone Entry Mat is a mixture of black, white, lavender grey, and charcoal gray wool.
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about creating a scene through material choice, and the Flagstone Entry Mat is a great example of a rug that helps you achieve that look. It's like having a rough-hewn courtyard in your entryway.
- Textured rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the textures around them, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality entry mat.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser doormat, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like chunky rugs, well, this is a chunky rug.
The Bottom Line:
Admire this rug, dig your toes into it, wow your friends with it, look at it every time you come into your home. The Flagstone Entry Mat by Surya is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rug comes in your choice of size:
5' x 8'
8' x 10'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Made up of the following colors:
Jet Black (Pantone 19-0303)
Winter White (Pantone 11-0701)
Dark Lavender Gray (Pantone 16-3801)
Charcoal Gray (Pantone 18-0601)