Florence Knoll Large End Table
designed by Florence Knoll
At A Glance:
The Florence Knoll End Table, in conjunction with her series of coffee tables, has become a classic of home furnishing design. Clear and clean, the straight and simple lines form a perfect box shape in the legs and top of the table. The classic top is clear glass, but the table can be finished with walnut, dark cherry, marble, granite, pearwood, or oak.
What's To Like:
- The end table is a testament to modern simplicity.
- Its symmetrical, minimalist form lets your space shine as a whole instead of distracting.
- It's also like having a work of art that you've collaborated on, because it's available in a wide range of finishes and materials.
What's Not to Like:
This is an almost surgically clean table. Do you love minimalist expression of form? Great! If minimalism isn't your gig, there are quite a few other end tables you could choose from.
The Bottom Line:
The Knoll End table is useful, beautiful, famous, and elegant without being fussy or ostentatious. It's the perfect addition to any stylish living room.
- Large: 19" h x 35.5" w x 35.5" d
- Steel base with either polished or satin chrome finish
- Tops are plate glass, coated marble, or wood veneer