Gamut Executive Chair, Mid-Back
Executive Chairs are traditionally built for corner offices, big desks, conference rooms and board meetings. They're also traditionally quite expensive. The HON Gamut Executive Chair accomplishes the neat trick of looking, feeling, and actually being every bit as impressive, comfortable and stylish as a traditional executive chair while also trimming the price tag to an affordable level for all. With the Gamut Chair from HON, everyone can sit and work like an executive.
The Gamut Chair is available in two different variation, the High Back and the Mid Back Chair (shown here). The Mid-Back is the more "one size fits all" version of the chair, while the High Back is a bit more specialized and personal to the user. Both versions of the chair share the same great ergonomic features and the same sense of classic style.
The Gamut Executive Chair has a bevy of great features that help to make it the perfect chair for any given user. From precise swivel, tilt, recline and tension adjustments to colors and finishes, you can really make this chair your own using our custom design tool. Check out your options below:
- Swivel/Tilt: perfect for those up and down throughout the day, the 360 degree combined swivel/tilt mechanism allows for smooth movement that helps keep everything within reach.
- Pneumatic Lift: whether sitting at your desk for long hours or constantly coming and going, get a proper fit with Gamut's adjustable seat height.
- Tilt Tension: adjust the amount of resistance the chair gives you as you lean back.
- Tilt Lock: lock the seat in a forward position for more intense tasking.
- Loop Arms: sturdy, contoured plastic arms help reduce shoulder, neck, and back strain.
- Five-Star Base: provides stability and mobility with casters.
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.