by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
A beauty of industrial design, the Graph Counterstool graces dining bars and high tables without hogging too much attention. This dining stool's stainless steel frame provides a sleek base that supports its upholstered seat and back.
What's To Like:
- The Graph Counterstool has a simple cube design for striking visual effect.
- Less is more, sometimes. Basically made up of simply metal and upholstery, Graph leaves room for the rest of your life to take place around it.
- The fit and finish of the stool's upholstery is a major plus.
What's Not to Like:
Upside: it's got a metal base. Downside: the base is metal. Do you like the style? We do, but it's a possible sticking point with some.
The Bottom Line:
The Gus Modern Graph Counterstool is a great option for those who are sold on modern design and want an upholstered dining stool. It's comfortable and sturdy.
- Overall dimensions: 33" h x 17" w x 17" d
- Seat height: 24" h
- Padded seat and back for added comfort
- Leg and foot support
- Stainless steel frame and base with a brushed finish
- Plastic bumpers on all four corners to prevent floor damage
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.