Groupwork 60" Table
At A Glance:
Perfect for your own personal workspace or collaborative meeting place, the 60" wide Groupwork Desk provides smart design, good value and the solid performance you'll come to expect from Steelcase office furniture. Choose the depth and finish that works best for your space.
What's To Like:
If you really love straight lines and simplicity: this is your table. No clutter, no distracting "design features," just a sturdy table. The caster options and flip-top option make it a great choice for a training room or constantly-changing workplace.
What's Not to Like:
Let's see ... the Groupwork Table's legs will be difficult to attach if you don't have a drill. You can just use a screwdriver, if you have some serious oomph, but it'll be a task. (Note: we can't believe spellcheck recognized "oomph" as a word.)
The Bottom Line:
With a wide range of laminate choices, optional casters, and sturdy construction, the Groupwork Table is a great work table choice for offices, both home and workplace.
- 1-1/8" thick desktop with durable, low-pressure laminate finish
- Choose from 24" and 30" depths
- Also available are the Groupwork 48" wide desk and the 72" wide desk
- 3mm radius profiled edge banding for a smooth, sophisticated look
- Choose from standard T-Legs or optional post legs or flip-top caster legs
- If chosen, flip-top legs allow you to flip the desktop up for easy storage
- Casters are an option for any of the leg choices, to give you extra mobility
- Leg Height (without casters) is 27" h
- Optional modesty panel for a more private work environment
The Groupwork Table is also known by the following manufacturer item number: TS4TLR3060.