Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Henry Ottoman echoes Gus Modern's signature look well, with its 3/4" brushed stainless steel base. Available in black or white leather, Henry doubles as a plush bench or as a long ottoman perfect for resting multiple pairs of feet.
What's To Like:
- Reminiscent of mid-century tufted seating, the Henry Ottoman is one way of incorporating the same look to your space for a much nicer price.
- Leather upholstery is durable and well-cushioned, making this ottoman a pleasant way to keep your feet off the floor.
What's Not to Like:
The legs on this ottoman are just the kind of legs that would be very unpleasant to kick with bare feet by accident. It's a bit pricey, too.
The Bottom Line:
The Henry Ottoman from Gus Modern has a great look, and brings the essence of the mid-century era to your living room for a fraction of what some of the older icons would cost.
- Overall: 15" h x 50" w x 21" d
- A versatile design that can work great in both commercial spaces and homes and as either a foot stool or entrance bench
- Stainless Steel base with a brushed finish
- Corrected, pigment dyed, Top Grain leather upholstery
- Available in hard-wearing leather in black or white
- Blind tufted detail
- Glides on all 4 legs to prevent floor damage
Materials & Measurements
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 15" h x 50" w x 21" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Free Shipping in the contiguous United States.
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How many yards of fabric is used to cover this ottoman?Asked on 12/15/2010 by Anonymous
Know the answer? Answer this question
A:2 yards would be needed to re upholster the Henry Ottoman.Answered on 12/16/2010 by Melanie from Smart Furniture
Do you have a question about this product?