Ilex 16" Side Table
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Ilex 16" Side Table
by Elemental Living
The asymmetrical, rounded triangular top of the Ilex Side Table sits atop a splayed base of powder coated steel legs, giving it a distinct, balanced look. This small side table will work perfectly beside any low sofa or armchair and bring a modern style to any room.
The Ilex Side Table is also available in a 23" version.
- 16.4" h x 17.1" w x 15" d
- 6 powder-coat leg finishes
- 3 molded plywood options for the frame
- Bent steel legs offer stability and a sleek profile
Materials & Measurements
Legs: bent powder-coated steel
16.4" h x 17.1" w x 15" d
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About The Manufacturer
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is free!
- Each piece of Elemental Living furniture is custom made to order
- Delivery date is generally between 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.