Item #: TBO3160-969
Island Estate Veranda Trunk Cocktail Table by Tommy Bahama Outdoor
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Island Estate Veranda Trunk Cocktail Table
by Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living
At A Glance:
The Island Estate Veranda Trunk Cocktail Table is woven from all-weather wicker and features two drawers, one on each end, for storing books, magazines and anything else you'd like to keep close yet out of sight. The base of this trunk cocktail table is constructed of aluminum and made to look like leather wrapped bamboo, giving your outdoor area a casual Caribbean style.
- 19.25" h x 49" w x 29" d
- Woven with all-weather wicker
- Refined Caribbean designs in a warm umber finish
- Aluminum frame
- Two storage drawers
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Aluminum Frame with Weatherstone Top
Measurements: 19.25" h x 49" w x 29" d
About The Manufacturer
The picture is as good as it gets: you've got your tiki lamps, maybe a margarita or some sangria, and your feet up on a comfortably cushioned ottoman as you lie back on your Tommy Bahama outdoor lounge. If you close your eyes you'll imagine you're back in your living room on your recliner - you're that comfortable.
Because of its excellent quality and long pedigree, it is with great pleasure that we present Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living weatherproof patio furniture. Outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, bars, and an array of plush seating conspire to make your warmer months just as convenient in your back yard as in your living room.
Shipping & Delivery
Subject to a 1-Year Warranty: Glass, Stone, and Weatherstone Tops, Fire Pits, Umbrellas and Umbrella Bases, and Component Parts (bolts, wheels, brackets, etc.).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
1. Products that are physically modified after shipment.
2. Damage from using solvents and chemicals on products.
3. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, or abuse of products.
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Natural variations in materials from piece to piece.
6. Vein-lines, fissures, pores, and color variations in stone and marble pieces are considered normal characteristics of the materials and are not covered.
7. Damage to natural stone tops as a result of not routinely re-sealing.
8. Damage to glass, stone, and Weatherstone tops as a result of mishandling or exposure to freezing temperatures.
9. Natural corrosion of aluminum over time as a result of exposure to salt air or sea spray.