At A Glance:
The Jam Stool (and its sibling, the Jam Swivel Stool) presents a fresh look at the ordinary counter stool. Its sturdy, ultramodern technopolymer seat shell hints at a retro look and its steel base is both sturdy and sleek.
What's To Like:
- Comfort. The Jam Stool's steel frame features a footrest so that even those with short legs will be satisfied with its placement.
- Modern style. The Jam Stool isn't minimalist - it's too colorful and space-age for that. No, this is a very contemporary stool that'll bring your home up to date without going out of style too quickly.
What's Not to Like:
- This can't be a "dislike" - just something to consider: style is a two-way street. For every person who loves the way the Jam Stool looks, you'll find someone who doesn't like it. Where do you fall?
- This stool's frame is sturdy, but the seat can be cold unless you keep your home warm.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris Jam Stool is a great contemporary barstool or counterstool for your dining area. Retro ice cream parlor style and the stool's comfortably-shaped seat go together very nicely.
- Overall Dimensions: 30.625" h x 19" w x 25.625" d
- Seat Height: 25.625"
- Chrome frame
- Technopolymer plastic seat shell
- Made in Italy