1. For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly.
2. Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser.
3. Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
4. For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
5. Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Answered on 10/20/2010 by Anonymous