by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
This isn't the ottoman in your grandma's living room. Sure, it provides a comfortable, foot-pampering experience, but that's where the similarities stop. This ottoman has clean lines, a cubed shape, and classy modern touches like exposed French seams and sinuous-spring construction. Bright color options round out the look of the Jasper Cube Ottoman.
What's To Like:
- The Jasper Cube Ottoman gives more to a modern space than simply a footstool. It's super flexible, and can be used as extra seating or as an end table - or even combine two of them for a funky, soft coffee table.
- Clean lines and a square shape do nothing to detract from the comfort the Jasper Cube offers.
What's Not to Like:
If you're looking for an ottoman that won't need upkeep, look for one that's leather-covered. This one will need vacuuming every so often.
The Bottom Line:
The Jasper Cube from Gus Modern combines the styling touches you're used to from Gus with the versatile functionality of the best kind of furniture - the kind that has multiple uses.
- Overall: 16" h x 18" w x 18" d
- French seam detailing on all sides of the cube
- Versatile shape that can be used as a seat or end table
- Fabric is available in bright accent colors
- Hardwood frame is constructed with FSC Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Tack-glide feet on 4 corners prevent floor damage
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.