Landeeca 96" Sofa
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Landeeca 96" Sofa
by Elemental Living
Taking simplicity and comfort seriously, this sofa is the epitome of understated style. The gently sloped back and subtly extended arms provide the clean design of the Landeeca Sofa with just enough character to be different. The sofa also features powder-coated steel legs that give it the impression of floating, and at 96" it's a large sofa; you'll have plenty of room to either stretch out or invite your friends over for a movie night.
The 96" Landeeca Sofa is available in both leather and fabric upholstery with a variety of colors, and six different powder-coated steel options. The Landeeca Sofa also comes in a smaller 78" version.
- 30.8" h x 96" w x 38" d
- 6 powder-coat leg finishes
- Upholstery in your choice of fabric or leather
- Steel legs offer stability and contrast nicely with the upholstery
- Big enough to seat up to 4 people comfortably - or 24 cats, if you have that many
- The Landeeca Sofa is part of our whimsical list, Top 10: Things with Totally Made-Up Names
Materials & Measurements
Upholstery: fabric or leather upholstered foam
Legs: powder-coated steel
Overall: 30.8" h x 96" w x 38" d
Seat height: 18"
Armrest height: 22"
All Elemental Living furniture is made sustainable through the use of materials, quality, and domestic manufacturing. Their furniture is built using domestic hardwoods, environmentally conscious textiles, and metals that are recycled and recyclable.
- Wood finishes are HAPS free, low VOC, and low formaldehyde
- Leathers are tanned in oak barrels using low emission mineral tanning formulas, vegetable agents, and natural fat liquors and oils
- Upholstery fabrics exceed environmental testing standards to ensure they are free from harmful environmental substances
- Steel and aluminum is recyclable, and also contains a high recycled content
- Powder coat finishes are used because the powder coating process emits ultra-low VOC levels and produces a durable finish
About The Manufacturer
|Elemental Living was founded by Jonathan Coppin and Scott Dergance, two architects who decided to create a company that spoke to the heart of what was important to them: modern design, environmental consciousness, and quality craftsmanship. Jonathan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver. Scott graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago, then received a Master's degree in Architecture from Columbia University. Their two decades of combined experience left them with a deep desire to make great design not only accessible, but also responsible - thus Elemental Living's formation.|
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within the contiguous United States is free!
- Each piece of Elemental Living furniture is custom made to order
- Delivery date is generally between 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:are the back and seat cushions attached?Asked on 11/26/2011 by Anonymous
A:Both the back and seat cushions are detached. The cushions are two layers of HD (high density) foam wrapped in two layers of Dacron wrap to provide extra softness.Answered on 11/30/2011 by Melanie from Smart Furniture
Q:What is the suspension of the Landeeca sofa constructed from? Straps, springs, tied springs?Asked on 11/25/2011 by Anonymous
A:The construction of the deck suspension is fabric over Dacron wrap over webbing on a hardwood frame. The cushions are two layers of HD (high density) foam wrapped in two layers of Dacron wrap to provide extra softness.Answered on 11/30/2011 by Melanie from Smart Furniture