Life Chair by Knoll
designed by Formway Design
Every once in a while a piece comes along that causes us to really sit up and take notice. A piece that many refer to as a "game changer." The Knoll Life Chair is one such piece. The Life Chair is designed to adapt to the user; it moves with you and be customized to perfectly meet your needs. A flexing back automatically responds to your movements, ensuring your back is always properly supported. A synchronized recline mechanism allows for effortless relaxation, using your own body weight as a counterbalance to ensure that you're perfectly positioned. Available in a variety of upholstery options, the Life Chair is one piece that is a marvelous addition to any office.
The Knoll Life Chair features:
- 26.5" w x 24.5" d x 38.5"-43.75" h
- Environmentally conscious design, constructed of 60 percent recycled parts
- Available with a plastic or aluminum base
- Seat and back automatically respond to shifts in body weight
- Flexing back frame ensures constant back support
- Synchronized recline adjusts effortlessly at a seat to back ratio of 1:4.8 degrees
- Optional adjustable lumbar support magnetically attaches and is made with slow recovery foam
- Back Suspension Fabric is soft and resilient elastomeric knit
- Adjustable seat depth of 4"