by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
This stainless steel light fixture accents any modern decor with its linear shape, minimalist construction, and illuminating glow. You know that corner you've been looking to illuminate? You know the love you have for warm accent lighting? Well, the Gus Modern Lightstick is your new best friend.
What's To Like:
- The Lightstick is like a combination of minimalist art and ambient lighting principles. It's attractive and functional.
- Brushed stainless steel adds a bright, contrasting material touch to nearly any space.
What's Not to Like:
If you like lamps that are shaped like, well, lamps, have a look at our other light fixtures.
The Bottom Line:
The Lightstick from Gus Modern is uncompromising in its modern stance, unflawed in its material construction, and attractive in an unorthodox way. Therefore, we love it.
- Clean and modern design
- Can easily be secured against a wall with included hardware to prevent the Lightstick from tipping over
- 100 percent stainless steel construction
- Steel is polished to a brushed finish
- Use a 50 W par 20 halogen bulb for best results
- Light socket rated for 75W max.
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.