Item #: GTLILYSCREEN
Lily Standing Screen
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Lily Standing Screen
This Bamboo room divider screen fosters openness within your space while separating the room in a welcoming and comfortable way. The Lily room screen lets light play through the designs and into the room.
Lily Standing Screen features:
- 70.75" h x 54" w
- Beautiful carved lily motif
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Materials & Measurements
Solid Bamboo plywood
70.75" h x 54" w
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
Made to order - typically ships 2-3 weeks from the time the order is placed
Usually 1 week in transit
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
All Greenington products are covered by a six-month Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
- Any manufacturers defect that comes to light during the first six months of the initial purchaser's use
What is not covered:
- Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly
- Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional or accidental damage, damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, or exposure to the elements
- Defects occurring if care and maintenance instructions provided by Greenington are not followed
- Cosmetic damage
- Labor, assembly costs, or freight charges
- Furniture used in commercial settings or on a rental basis
- Furniture sold "as is" or on clearance
If your furniture is inherently defective within 6 months of purchase, Greenington will repair, replace or refund.