Lim Floor Lamp
by Pablo Designs
At A Glance:
Lim is an LED floor lamp with an ultra-slim profile and a magnetic attachment mechanism that makes for easy adjustment. The L-shaped arm conceals an array of 15 high-output LED bulbs that use a minimal amount of energy and provide plenty of light for reading.
What's To Like:
The Lim Floor Lamp has a super-slick minimalist design that really gets us going. It's a great example of good design and simple solutions; rather than your typical floor lamp, Lim uses a magnetic lamp head attachment for quick, easy height adjustment.
What's Not To Like:
Just so you know what to expect, the light spread isn't very wide. It is diffused, and that helps, but you won't be lighting an entire couch with this floor lamp.
The Bottom Line:
The Lim Floor Lamp is a slim, well-designed reading lamp, with two adjustable heads and a minimalistic presence. It's a good choice for the modern living room.
- Dimensions: 51" h x 29" w x 9" d (12"-17" height adjustable)
- 90 degree tilt adjustment
- 15X, 3300K high output LED array with optical diffusing film
- Hi/low/off switch located under the lamp head
- Magnetic strip can be easily adjusted on base to change the direction/height/angle of the light you receive
- Detachable plug adapter
- Best of Neocon 2009 Silver.
Interested in the chair pictured? Check out the Barcelona Lounge Chair by Knoll.
Materials: aluminum arm and base sleeve, steel insert, polycarbonate lens
Overall:42 h x 24" w
Base: 9" x 9"