Surya Longfellow Rug
by Surya Rug
At A Glance:
"Longfellow" is an appropriate name for this rug, considering how deep its pile is. This area rug is the equivalent of decorative grass for your living space. Try it out in your mind: clean, crisp modern furniture around it, a striking coffee table on it, your toes buried in it. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this super-plush shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Surya Longfellow Rug comes in your choice of four earth-toned colors.
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about adding texture to your space, and the Longfellow Rug is a great example of a rug that helps you achieve that look. It's like having well-kept decorative landscaping in your living room.
- Deep pile, deep comfort. You'll want to be barefoot all the time with the Longfellow Rug.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like plush rugs, well, this is a super plush rug.
The Bottom Line:
Roll around on this rug, dig your toes into it, wow your friends with it, look at it every time you come into the room. The Longfellow Rug by Surya is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs come in your choice of size:
5' x 8'
8' x 10'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Ultra plush
- Made in India
- Salt and Pepper is made up of: Pantone 16-1105, 11-0701, and 19-5708
- Cream is made up of: Pantone 11-0701, 16-1105, and 13-1008
- Tan Brown is made up of: Pantone 11-0701, 16-1334, and 13-1008
- Medium Brown is made up of: Pantone 11-0701, 16-1105, and 18-1222