by Black and Blum
At A Glance:
The Lunch Pot is made up of two separate pots, which are coupled by an ingenious watertight locking seal. It allows you to separate your yogurt and granola or noodles and fruit salad and is the perfect vessel for carrying your breakfast or lunch to work.
What's To Like:
- BPA free polypropylene means you don't have to worry about your food getting all gross from the plastic.
- Smaller pot fits in larger pot for compact carrying when empty, making it easy to store.
What's Not to Like:
Wow, this is a tough one. From here, this looks like a great lunch box solution.
The Bottom Line:
The Lunch Box is a great way to carry your food on the go (and keep it separate), and is much more stylish than the majority of the lunch boxes out there.
- Overall dimensions: 19cm x 11.5cm x 5.5cm
- Made from BPA free polypropylene and copolyester
- Includes spork and carry strap
- Dishes are dishwasher/microwave safe
- 1st pot holds 10 fluid ounces, 2nd pot holds 18.5 fluid ounces
Black and Blum is located in London, England, the European heart of design. Their mission is to give each design it's own character and soul, to create functional products that charm and entertain.