Skovby MODO Media Stand SM 723
At A Glance:
How low can you go? If your answer is 12 inches, you're in luck! The MODO SM 723 Media Stand is for you. With the proliferation of larger flat screen TVs, it's become apparent that lower is better, at least when it comes to entertainment centers.
What's To Like:
- This is the good stuff: four compartments provide all the space your components need,and hide behind two sliding doors.
- Don't need it low, and want to keep your entertainment center off the floor? The SM 723 is wall-mountable.
- Those doors? They won't stop your signal. Skovby's infrared Remote Link lets you communicate with your components while keeping them out of sight.
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive; long-lasting, modern, and sturdy has a price.
- No storage for all your media.
The Bottom Line:
This long, low media stand is the perfect companion for a larger flatscreen TV, and makes a minimalist statement.
- Two sliding wood doors
- Two interior shelves, making four compartments
- Infrared Remote Link
- Ventilation/cord control slots behind the 2 right-hand compartments
- Wall mountable
- Choose wood plinth base, wood legs, or metal legs
The Skovby MODO Media Stand SM 723 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM723.