Item #: CP3MOD20
Moduluxe Laptop Desk by Copeland Furniture
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Moduluxe Laptop Desk
by Copeland Furniture
The Moduluxe Laptop Desk combines storage and worksurface into one functional, and beautiful, piece. Two drawers offer storage space for clothes or other bedroom necessities while a work surface gives you plenty of space to catch up on emails or watch a movie before bed. The space between the surface and drawers is a convenient storage area for your device when it's not in use, keeping it out of harm's way. Add versatility and stylish function to your bedroom with the Moduluxe Laptop Desk.
Copeland's Moduluxe Collection offers highly configurable, modular furniture that reimagines the modern bedroom. Constructed of solid wood, the Moduluxe Collection gives you the freedom of sectional storage systems and bedroom sets that help you better utilize your space. The pieces of this elegant collection are designed to work together as one seamless unit yet still possess the beatuy and confidence to work individually. Get more out of your bedroom space with the Copeland Moduluxe Collection.
The Moduluxe Laptop Desk features:
- 33.5" w x 18" d x 35" h
- 2 drawers
- Worksurface with space beneath to stow a laptop or tablet out of harms way
- Constructed of solid maple, cherry or walnut
- Available in 15 beautiful finishes
- Designed to work seamlessly with other pieces of the Moduluxe Collection
- Custom made to order
- Made in the United States
Copeland pieces are crafted from solid wood and hand-applied finishes when you order. Each piece will have slight grain and finish irregularities. Those variations make each piece unique are considered hallmarks of quality.
Materials & Measurements
Solid maple, cherry or American black walnut hardwood available in 15 finishes
33.5" w x 18" d x 35" h
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
About The Manufacturer
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Shipping & Delivery
All Copeland Furniture products are covered by a (nearly) unlimited Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
Any manufacturers defect that occurs during the entire time of the initial purchaser's use - even if the product has been discontinued.
What is not covered:
Damage that occurs because of use or misuse and is not a result of a manufacturer's defect.
If it's defective, Copeland will fix it.