At A Glance:
Sit and be moved. Literally. Under the seat cushion of the Move chair lies an innovative support system that conforms to your body. Flexors inside the seat curve with your curves and move as you move. So move around. Versatile, stackable, and environmental.
What's To Like:
The beauty of the Move Chair is its sleek design, cool colors, and comfortable seat. The price is pretty great too - anytime you can get such a versatile chair for less than $200 you're coming out a winner.
What's Not to Like:
The arms could be a little longer for comfort's sake, although we can see how their "shortness" works with the Move Chair's design as a whole.
The Bottom Line:
Stackable? Check. Versatile? Check. Sharp-looking? Check. The Move Chair is everything you're looking for in a conference chair or for when you need to break out some extra seating.
- Guest chair that also stacks five chairs high
- Light weight but Steelcase-quality durable
- Innovative "flexors" under seat cushion for comfort
- Tested to support up to 300 lbs
- Plastic glides with steel inserts for strength, ideal for carpeted areas
- Caster option provides added mobility
The Steelcase Move Chair is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: 490410V, 490410, 490410VC, 490412V, 490410C, 490412, 490412VC, 490412C, 490412U, 490412UC, 490410U, 490410UC, 490410P, 490410CP, 490412P, 490412CP.