Item #: NIAGARACOUNTER
Niagara Counter Table
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Niagara Counter Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Standing strong on its brushed stainless steel base with lockable casters, the Niagara Counter Table is ready to do what you need it to do. Need a mobile kitchen counter? Here you go. Need a dining table that can be moved out of the way easily? Here it is. In a studio and need a desk? The beautiful veneer top of the Niagara table is ready to work as soon as the dishes are cleared from it. This counter table is a one-two punch of stylish space-conservation excellence.
What's To Like:
- The Niagara Counter Table is industrial, minimalist, and mobile - the perfect ticket for today's home with its stylistic and space-utilization demands.
- With a more compact footprint than most dining tables, the Niagara Counter Table won't cut into your space allowance any more than necessary.
- And after you're done eating and the dishes are all done, it can easily turn into a work area - giving you a table with two functions and saving even more space.
What's Not to Like:
You'll hate this table if you don't want to sit on a stool to eat. We promise. But if you like the counter-height idea, the Niagara Counter Table is just fine.
The Bottom Line:
The Niagara Counter Table from Gus Modern is uncompromising in its modern stance, unflawed in its material construction, and attractive in an industrial kind of way. Therefore, we love it.
- Table dimensions: 36" h x 60" w x 30" d
- Steel frame for a clean modern look
- Finished walnut or oak ply top
- Visible layered detail of veneered plywood for an honest industrial aesthetic
- Knockdown construction
- Locking casters for convenient mobility
- Seats up to 6
Materials & Measurements
36" h x 60" w x 30" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping rate: 5 percent of merchandise value
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What level of water resistance would this tabletop have if used for everyday meals? Coasters necessary for glasses? Thanks!Asked on 1/26/2012 by Anonymous
Know the answer? Answer this question
A:Very durable for everyday use, no coasters needed.Answered on 1/26/2012 by Melanie from Smart Furniture
Do you have a question about this product?
The Niagara Counter Table is covered by a 10-year limited warranty.
View more Gus Modern warranty information.