Item #: GSRICHCH
Richmond Lounge Chair by Gus Modern
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Richmond Lounge Chair
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Gus Modern is known for their mid-century modern inspired designs, and the Richmond Lounge chair represents a bit of a departure from that style. This is a chair for those who like comfort - not just comfort in the seat but also a comfortable-looking lounge chair. Wood block feet give the chair a stable base and a solid appearance, and French seams finish the chair's upholstery nicely.
What's To Like:
- The Richmond Lounge Chair is a perfect distillation of the "overstuffed" furniture style. Not hyperbolic in any sense, this lounge is easy on the eyes and on the posterior.
- French seams do more than hold the upholstery together; they're also a sign of great attention to detail. This chair is well made.
- Narrow armrests shrink this lounge's footprint, giving you more space to move around it.
What's Not to Like:
This lounge chair's price tag reflects its quality, but it may be high for some.
The Bottom Line:
The Richmond Lounge Chair offers Gus Modern fans a more traditional approach to lounge seating. A thick, down-filled seat cushion with narrow armrests makes this chair an excellent lounging option.
- Dimensions: 34" h x 36" w x 35" d
- Waterfowl down-filled reversible cushions
- Wood block feet from a sustainably harvested forest
- Stress-tested joints
- French seam detail
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Coordinate with the matching Richmond Sofa or the Richmond Bisectional Sofa.
Materials & Measurements
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 34" h x 36" w x 35" d
Arm height: 26"
Seat height: 17"