Richmond Sofa by Gus Modern
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Gus Modern is known for their mid-century modern inspired designs, and the Richmond Sofa represents a bit of a departure from that style. This is a couch for those who like comfort - not just comfort in the seat but also a comfortable-looking sofa. Wood block feet give this three-seat sofa a stable base and a solid appearance, and French seams finish the chair's upholstery nicely.
What's To Like:
- The Richmond Sofa is a perfect distillation of the "overstuffed" furniture style. Not hyperbolic in any sense, this sofa is easy on the eyes and on the posterior.
- French seams do more than hold the upholstery together; they're also a sign of great attention to detail. This sofa is well made.
- Narrow armrests shrink this sofa's footprint, giving you more space to move around it.
What's Not to Like:
The Richmond Sofa's price tag reflects its quality, but it may be high for some.
The Bottom Line:
The Richmond Sofa offers Gus Modern fans a more traditional approach to living room seating. A thick, down-filled seat cushion with narrow armrests makes this sofa an excellent lounging option.
- Dimensions: 24" h x 86" w x 35" d
- Waterfowl down-filled reversible cushions
- Wood block feet from a sustainably harvested forest
- Stress-tested joints
- French seam detail
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Coordinate with the matching Richmond Lounge Chair or the Richmond Bisectional Sofa.
Materials & Measurements
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 24" h x 86" w x 35" d
Seat height: 17"
Arm height: 26"
Seat depth: 22"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Frames are covered by a 10 year warranty. Cushions, foam, fabric, and leather covering are covered by a limited 1 year warranty.
View more Gus Modern warranty information.