Skovby Buffet SM 506
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Skovby Buffet SM 506
This gorgeous buffet is one of the widest Skovby offers. At 80" wide, it will anchor your dining room beautifully and provide you with enough storage to set as many places as you need. Serve your next holiday meal from it or display your family photos when it's not being used as a food serving buffet.
Skovby Buffet SM 506 Features:
- Choose from the rich veneer options Skovby provides
- 2 drawers, 6 doors, 1 long shelf and 3 short shelves behind the doors
- Bigger brother to the Skovby SM 502 and SM 504 buffets
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 19 dining table
Materials & Measurements
Wood with wood veneer
Overall: 34" h x 80" w x 18" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Q: What should I expect when my furniture arrives?
- Size and weight: 34" h x 80" w x 18" d; 192 lbs.
- Assembly: Arrives fully assembled.
- Floor protection: This furniture has wood legs. Lift when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your furniture.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.