Item #: SKSM201
Skovby Coffee Table SM 201
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Coffee Table SM 201
At A Glance:
Skovby, the creator of incredibly easy-to-use extending tables, has taken some of their trapdoor genius and infused an innocent-looking coffee table with it. The SM 201 coffee table incorporates two slide-out compartments. One of them, the drawer compartment, comes complete with six plastic drink coasters. The other is a heat-resistant plate, ready to hold your teapot with no danger to your coffee table's surface.
What's To Like:
- Design incorporates both soft and hard aspects, with a rectangular tabletop and rounded legs
- We know of no other table that incorporates a slide-out trivet like the SM 201 does - it's a great touch
- Even while including slide-out drawer and trivet, the table is svelte, with a spacious shelf below the tabletop and very little sign of interior storage
What's Not to Like:
- If all you're looking for is a simple coffee table, you can probably find another one for less than a grand
- Real wood has real advantages - and real vulnerabilities; don't leave kids with staining foods near this table
The Bottom Line:
Vulnerability aside, this coffee table is a great choice for a more open-looking living room that still features a modicum of hidden storage. The SM 201 pairs wonderfully with living room furniture from most any Danish manufacturer.
- 52.4" w x 30" d x 18.1" h
- Rounded edges and oval legs
- Shelf beneath top for convenient storage space
- Drawer for remote controls or coasters
- Comes with 6 coasters
- Hidden, heat resistant pull-out plate
The Skovby Coffee Table SM 201 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM201.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
52.4" w x 30" d x 18.1" h
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.