Item #: SKSM318
Skovby Wall Cabinet Set SM 318
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Wall Cabinet Set SM 318
At A Glance:
This wall cabinet has a very appealing modular function. Order as many as you like, and you'll have a very flexible system for storing things beautifully on your wall without taking up floor space.
What's To Like:
- Wood veneer richness gives the SM 318 Cabinet a long-lasting appeal.
- There's nothing like a little pocket shelf on your wall to focus the eye just where you want it.
- Classic, contemporary, modern ... the look of this cabinet is just right for nearly any kind of decor because of its material integrity and essential look.
What's Not to Like:
- It's expensive as wall cabinets go; long-lasting and sturdy has a price.
- No further questions, your honor.
The Bottom Line:
This is one wall cabinet that won't look like you picked it up at Goodwill. It has the materials, finish, and flexibility to match the highest quality decor.
- Each cabinet is 11.8" w x 11.8" h x 11" d
- Includes 4 cubes in purchase
- Wood veneer surface
- Mount cabinets in any pattern on your wall that you'd like
The Skovby Wall Cabinet SM 318 is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: SM318.
Materials & Measurements
Your choice of wood with veneer or solid wood
11.8" w x 11.8" h x 11" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Because this item is large and heavy and because we love our customers, we have decided to upgrade shipping from curbside to inside delivery at no extra cost to you. When your order reaches the local station in your area, the delivery agent will call to schedule a four hour delivery appointment. The driver will carefully bring the item inside the first room of your home or office so that you do not have to, and will climb up to a maximum of two flights of stairs. Assembly is not included but is a service that we can offer upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 5-year limited warranty on fittings, extension rails, and hinges.
Skovby's warranty covers products that were manufactured after January 1, 2007. Minor variations will occur between floor samples, swatches, printed illustrations, and items ordered. Skovby's warranty does not cover a product sold "as is" or purchased from any source other than an authorized Skovby retailer. Any product modification will void this warranty. Any product that is exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or misuse will not be covered under the warranty. Transportation costs in connection with product repair of defects will not be covered by the warranty.