Item #: CP2SOH35
SoHo 3-Drawer Dresser and TV Stand by Copeland Furniture
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
SoHo 3-Drawer Dresser and TV Stand
by Copeland Furniture
Borrowing elements from the best of traditional and contemporary design, the SoHo 3-Drawer Dresser and TV Stand is a small dresser with a light design aesthetic. Incorporating a shelf at the top to provide storage for media equipment, and 3 drawers for clothes storage, it's a great choice for those who don't need a huge amount of bedroom storage.
SoHo 3-Drawer Dresser and TV Stand features:
- 33.5" w x 18" d x 40.75" h
- Crafted in your choice of solid walnut wood or a combination of walnut and maple
- Open shelf at top for media components
- 1 shallower drawer at top, 2 deeper drawers on the bottom
- All 3 drawers come with matching drawer handles
- Made to Order - it's your furniture from start to finish
- Made in the United States
*Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood, and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Materials & Measurements
Solid walnut or walnut and maple woods
33.5" w x 18" d x 40.75" h
- Using sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest
- Using only lumber from within 500 miles of their factory, using less fossil fuel in transportation
- Working with the SmartWood program of the Rainforest Alliance (wood solely from forests that are not threatened, not in significant need of conservation, and contain no GMO trees)
- Maintaining FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification
- Making water-based finishes available on most of their furniture, with the benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions and less off-gassing at the customers' homes
- Creating durable, heirloom-quality furniture that will be able to be handed down through generations
- Reducing packaging material, and recycling all packaging waste
- Heating the factory completely with wood waste from manufacturing, in order to reduce consumption of imported oil
About The Manufacturer
Today Copeland Furniture manufactures a full line of bedroom, dining room and home office furniture. Designs range from transitional to highly contemporary. Diverse design influences include Arts and Crafts, Asian Design, Shaker Furniture, Scandinavian Design and the architecture and environment of Copeland's home state, Vermont.
Preservation and stewardship are values that run deep in Vermont. They run deep at Copeland Furniture too. Their commitment to sustainability is reflected in the furniture they design and manufacture. They know that our environment is, in many ways, very fragile, and that we are the beneficiaries of the strong stewardship ethic practiced and passed down by those who went before us. It is Copeland Furniture's hope that the next generation appreciates their stewardship and is inspired to continue the tradition.
Shipping & Delivery
All Copeland Furniture products are covered by a (nearly) unlimited Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
Any manufacturers defect that occurs during the entire time of the initial purchaser's use - even if the product has been discontinued.
What is not covered:
Damage that occurs because of use or mis-use and is not a result of a manufacturer's defect.
If it's defective, Copeland will fix it.