Stanley Bench by Gus Modern
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Great on its own or when used in coordination with the Stanley Dining Table, this robust dining bench is made of FSC-Certified wooden slats with a stainless steel frame.
What's To Like:
- We've always enjoyed juxtaposition of materials in furniture construction. The Stanley Bench features metal and wood equally prominently, and to good effect.
- The Stanley Bench is exactly the kind of seating that's missing in many homes - the kind that can be pulled up whenever guests fill the home and seating is limited, and that can be used as display surface the rest of the time.
What's Not to Like:
You'll want to bring your own cushion to the table if your hindquarters tend towards soreness. Solid wood means that this dining bench isn't soft in the least.
The Bottom Line:
The Stanley Bench from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall: 17" h x 60" w x 14" d
- Minimalist steel and wood composition
- Solid Ash slatted wood top
- Stainless steel base with a brushed finish
- Non-marking leveler feet or plastic bumpers on the bottom of the legs to prevent floor damage
- Utilizes knock down construction for more eco-friendly shipping
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 17" h x 60" w x 14" d
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Gus Modern coffee and end tables, accessories, and lighting come with free standard shipping for destinations within the contiguous United States. For upholstered seating, dining tables, and credenzas, shipping rates are equal to 5 percent of merchandise value.
Gus Modern products generally arrive within 4-8 days from the date of purchase.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.