by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
This counter stool displays a synergy of contrasting materials and a raw beauty that can only shine through when the wood is allowed to speak for itself. Visually appealing and functionally perfect, the Gus Modern Stanley Stool is a backless dining stool that is more than the sum of its parts. Makes for ideal seating around a dining counter or counter-height table.
What's To Like:
- We've always enjoyed juxtaposition of materials in furniture construction. The Stanley Counterstool features metal and wood equally prominently, and to good effect.
- The Gus Modern Stanley Counterstool is exactly the kind of furniture that's missing in many homes - the kind that is not only functional, but also eye-catching.
What's Not to Like:
No back means that if you need back support you'll dislike this stool.
The Bottom Line:
The Stanley Counterstool from Gus Modern is a solid choice - not just in terms of style but also in terms of construction, which is top notch.
- Overall: 24.5" h x 14" w x 18" d
- Wood top made from two solid panels of eco-friendly FSC Certified solid Ash wood
- Stainless steel base with a brushed finish
- Non-marking leveler feet or plastic bumpers on the bottom of the legs to prevent floor damage
Care and Maintenance:
The Stanley Stool is made with FSC-Certified solid wood. All wood components have distinct grain patterns, making each piece of furniture unique. We recommend cleaning the wood with a damp, soft cloth. The stainless steel frame can be polished with a soft cloth and a stainless cleaner. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.