Steelcase Walkstation Treadmill
At A Glance:
Improve your health while staying on task with the Steelcase Walkstation. This meticulously designed office treadmill includes numerous features that make it easy to access your computer while getting your heart rate up at the same time. It's got a super-quiet walking-speed motor, and options for cord control and monitor mounting. The worksurface smoothly rises electronically, keeping everything in its right place in the process.
What's To Like:
This is an easy one! We've often wished we could go for a walk during office hours - but just can't break away from the work we're doing. The Walkstation takes that problem and eliminates it. Go from sitting to standing to walking in one smooth motion, taking your computer screen right up with you. Just set the treadmill in place and you're off! You'll reap the health benefits.
What's Not to Like:
Sort of a no-brainer - it's really expensive. So save your pennies!
The Bottom Line:
Ergonomics, health benefits, and productivity? Sign us up! The Steelcase Walkstation provides them all, effortlessly and durably. It's super expensive, but if you can't take time away from your desk during the workday, this height-adjustable treadmill desk is a winner.
- Display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance
- Display console with optional storage
- 2.0 mph maximum motor designed for durability
- Whisper-quiet motor silencer for the home or office environment
- Uses 3-8 amps depending on walking speed
- Height adjustment on treadmill key pad
- Worksurface designed for a variety of reaches
- Rubber front edge designed for safety and working comfort
- Note: Slatrail, Cableway, and Monitor Arm are optional and sold separately
Adjustable monitor display
reduces eye strain.
Manges cables at to provide
a clean aesthetic.
For mounting slatwall
*The Steelcase Walkstation requires professional installation.
The Steelcase Walkstation is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: A7TG660606H, A7TR383030H, A7TR782929H.