Stressless Atlantic Office Chair
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
Stressless Atlantic Office Chair
At A Glance:
With a horizontally creased, rectangular back, the Atlantic Office Chair projects a deceptively austere image - perfect for those who don't want the "overstuffed look." However, the comfort within this office chair can't be denied; it's a full-bore Stressless chair, after all. Atlantic has an adjustable integrated headrest, which heightens both the chair's profile and comfort.
The Stressless Atlantic Office chair is built with perforated foam molded directly over the frame. The indentations in Stressless' new Comfort-Zones technology allows your body to sink deeper into the seat, giving you an enhanced feeling of personal comfort. An additional pad of soft space-age foam ensures optimum comfort. The super-soft polyester fiber cushions your body and ensures an attractive look.
What's To Like:
- The Plus system within the chair controls lumbar region support, so that whenever you need it, the chair moves to support your lower back.
- The recline function (the Glide System) reacts to shifts in your body weight. This means you never have to hold tension in your body, like you would in many other office chairs.
- Your head, neck, and shoulders are supported well by the Stressless Atlantic Office Chair's headrest. The headrest moves with the chair to keep your head supported in a reading position with your neck muscles relaxed. As an alternative, you can drop the headrest if you'd like to lie almost fully flat.
- The American Chiropractic Association are fans of Ekornes - enough so that they've endorsed their Stressless office chairs.
- The chair's 5-star base with wheels is carefully developed and designed to give optimal stability and the freedom of 360 movement.
What's Not to Like:
We're not going to be able to knock this office chair's comfort. It's got luxurious all-day comfort. So it's all a matter of taste at this point. If you don't like its look, then that's what's not to like. We don't think that the price tag is an issue here because of the incredible value a Stressless office chair is in terms of comfort and durability.
The Bottom Line:
The chair is beautifully made, and is perfect for someone with high-class taste living on a middle class budget. It's easy to picture yourself sinking into the Stressless Atlantic Office Chair for a day of comfortable productivity.
Don't forget: Stressless chairs are built to last - so Ekornes guarantees the internal mechanism for 10 years. That's 53 years in dog years, give or take a few.
- Chair dimensions: 42.25" to 45" h x 30" w x 29.5" d
- Seat height: 19" to 21.75" h
- Upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric
- Cushioned with two layers of foam with Comfort Zones, with a layer of super-soft polyester fiber directly beneath the upholstery
- Glide system within the chair is made of sturdy steel
- Strong, high-quality steel and wood base swivels, rolls, and provides excellent stability
Materials & Measurements
Fabric or leather upholstery. Base is outfitted with glide wheels and is available in a variety of wood finish options
Office Chair: 42.25"-45'' h x 30" w x 29.5" d
Seat height: 19"-21.75''
To get a closer look at the upholstery options for the Stressless Atlantic Office Chair, visit our Ekornes Stressless Materials Library.
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Please note that these made-to-order pieces arrive in 8-12 weeks.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The packaged size and weight.
I want to count my international shipping fee.Asked on 12/17/2013 by Sarah from Hong Kong
A:Once we assemble and rebox the Stressless Atlantic Office Chair it is 31" x 34" x 43" and weighs 68 pounds.Answered on 12/18/2013 by Melanie from SmartFurniture.com
Q:are the arms and back adjustable and if so, howAsked on 9/14/2013 by Nell from Richmond, TX
A:The arms on the Stressless Atlantic Chair are not adjustable but the back has a tilt tension and tilt limiter (accomplished by tightening/loosening the knobs on either side of the seat) and the back does recline and have a passive lumbar support, sleep headrest function and one of the most comfortable sits of any office chair out there.Answered on 9/16/2013 by Melanie from SmartFurniture.com
Q:Weight LimitsAsked on 6/25/2013 by Ricky from MI
A:Stressless Office Chairs have been tested up to 350 lbs.Answered on 6/25/2013 by Caroline A. from Smart Furniture