Switch Mouse by Humanscale
There's not a more contemporary ailment than the sore wrist.
The rise of computers in the workplace and at home has led to a marked rise in productivity. Unfortunately, it has also led to hours upon hours of clicking and repetitive motion- which can lead to all kinds of wrist and digit ailments- including carpel tunnel syndrome.
One common sense observation by Humanscale is that the average computer mouse comes in one size. The question that comes to mind is: "Why does the computer mouse come in one size when our hands come in so many?"
Hence, the Switch Mouse- an ergonomic mouse that is length-adjustable for virtually any hand size. In addition to this versatile sizing mechanism, the Switch Mouse features a V-shaped base that encourages ergonomically sound wrist to arm alignment and a four-way scrolling dish to make browsing easier than ever.
|Switch Mouse's Ergonomic Features:
- Length-adjustable design and symmetric shape accommodates everyone
- Five-button navigation dish promotes healthier finger movement than a traditional scroll bar and also enables horizontal scrolling
- Adjustable left-hand/right-hand stabilizer easily switches from one side of the mouse to another, adding comfort for both left and right-handed users
- Integrated palm support prevents wrist anchoring- a crease at the wrist that can lead to carpel tunnel
- V-shaped base positions the wrist and forearm at a natural 45-degree angle
Other Features and System Requirements:
- 2 standard buttons and 3 programmable buttons for user-specified functions: 1 on each side and the clickable navigation dish
- Cable length: 59"
- Mechanical life of 1 million cycles
- USB connection
- Certified for Windows and Mac OS
- 800 DPI resolution
- Requires CPU 233MHz or faster processor, 128 MB RAM, and at least 40 MB of hard disk capacity
The Switch Mouse can adjust to the size of your hand. Click here to see the Switch Mouse sizing chart.