Table One, Bistro, 43" Tall by Magis
designed by Konstantin Grcic
The Table One, Bistro from Magis is one sturdy piece. With a 75.5 pound concrete base this Magis standing height table is grounded, solid, and a nice change of pace from the flimsy end tables that seem to tip over at every opportunity. The Table One, Bistro standing height table by Magis is versatile enough to work well in almost any space. Available in white, black or white and black the Table One, Bistro End Table is one of the sturdiest cafe tables on the market.
Black Table One, Bistro tables come with a black frame.
White and White with Black edge Table One, Bistro tables come with a polished aluminum frame. All versions come with a concrete base painted transparent clear.
The Table One, Bistro features:
- Dimensions: 24" diameter top, 43" tall
- Black top comes with a black anodized frame
- White and white with black edge tops come with a polished aluminum frame
- Concrete base provides an incredible sturdy base
- 1/2" thick HPL laminate top
- Low height, end table model