Timber Side Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Timber! Looking for all the world like a block of wood (except for the minor detail that it's a clear plastic side table), the Timber Side Table features clear acrylic construction with a white wood grain pattern spanning its surface area for an interesting mix of style and aesthetics.
What's To Like:
- This Gus end table is almost a philosophical statement. It's a machine-made piece made to resemble wood - a modern interpretation of an organic form.
- The Timber Side Table is dual-purpose. Use it upside down if you want; it's got an open bottom, so it can serve as a catch-all. Or, of course, it makes a great side table or bedside table.
What's Not to Like:
The Bottom Line:
The Timber Side Table from Gus Modern, with its innovative look and dual-purpose form, is a whimsical piece that is suitable for nearly any modern space.
- Dimensions: 18" h x 12" w x 12" d
- Design is inspired by wood beams salvaged from old buildings
- Open bottom - can be used upside down as a catch-all
- 1/4 inch acrylic sheets are flame polished and bonded together with UV-cured glue
Care and Maintenance:
For best results when cleaning acrylic surfaces, we recommend that you use a lint-free soft cloth and acrylic cleaner. Avoid using paper towels. Do not use window cleaner or any other alcohol or ammonia-based products, as they may cloud the finish of your table. Please take note: The Timber Table is a decorative accent table, and should not be used as a seat or step.
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.